Friday, January 3, 2014

The start of something new

The start of the new year always means the start of something new. It means pushing yourself to do things you were afraid to do. Taking new chances and setting new goals for yourself. I suppose that is what I am doing by starting this blog. Trying to venture out into the world.

2014 is a pivotal year in my life. It's the year I graduate, move out and get a job. The scary thing is that I like so many of my peers have no idea where this road will take me. My path is unclear with no directions or signals in sight. I have no idea how a girl who spends so much time dreaming of clothes and travel can settle down and go out into the real world and be (do I dare to say it?) an adult.

So here's to trying to figure it all out, to my future and to any excuse for me to take a swing of my alcohol. It's a good thing I'm 21 cause something tells me I'm going to need quite a few drinks these next few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment