Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Golden Globes- The WTF's?

So the Golden Globes were this past weekend. You know what that mean- FASHION, FASHION, FASHION. Well, at least you would think so. But this past red carpet just made me think that all these girls need to hire new stylists, and these designers may need to go back to design school. There were many flops of the nights but these are the worst of the worst. These are my Golden Globes WTF's?



Hayden Penettiere in Tom Ford. Yes, Tom Ford. Never in my life did I think it was possible to make Tom Ford look cheap but congrats Hayden, you did it! The dress is trampy. The hair is.... ugh. Hayden, you are young, dress like it!



Paula Patton .... what is that on your shoulder?




I love this girl TO DEATH. But come on. JLaw. You have a contract with Dior and THIS is what you wear? Ariel called and she wants her dress back....





No comments:

Post a Comment